Many of our clients contact us asking for a specific document, such as a will or a power of attorney. We want to change the way you think about estate planning. Rather than focusing on the documents that you want your estate plan to include, we want you to think about what you want your plan to accomplish. We will help you explore your concerns, your family dynamics, your assets, and your goals. Once we understand how all of these things fit together, we can determine the best legal strategies for your specific situation, and the best documents to implement those strategies. If you choose to work with us, we will create an estate plan is uniquely yours, that you understand and that will work when tested
You can click the links below for more information about specific estate planning topics.
- Estate Planning After Separation or Divorce
- Estate Planning for Business Owners and Professionals
- Estate Planning for Farmers and Forest Landowners
- Estate Planning for Second Marriages
- Estate Planning for Young Families
- Long-term Care Planning
- Planning for Incapacity
- Protecting Your Beneficiaries
- Protecing Your Retirement Accounts
- Special Needs Planning
- Using Limited Liability Companies in Estate Planning
- Using Trust Protectors to Add Flexibility to Irrevocable Trusts
- Wills vs. Revocable Trusts
If you plan to schedule an appointment to meet with us to discuss your estate plan, our time together will be more efficient if you download and fill out of this Estate Planning Information Form prior to our meeting.